About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Before.....


So..............................................This is what I started with this morning. I am not proud of my mess and it is not all my mess but I am making progress! I think I have all of my paper in one general area. I have no need for paper for awhile!!!!

I actually am pretty happy as by days end I discovered I had a garage floor! So I am trying to get myself in a place that I can create without hunting for 30 min. every time I need a different supply.

My next step is to work out some minor details with space issues in my studio. As I have always said, keep your things in like containers so they can stack and store more easily. If you have to used some things in 3 or 4 years, put it in a box and donate it to a church or other organization to use.

I am hoping by this time Monday to have the garage so a car can actually be parked in there. And as for my room, nice and tidy and read to start a series of articles using different techniques and supplies for your creative endeavours! Happy Cleaning, organizing and creating!

Kristi

2 comments:

How has this inspired you?