About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, February 8, 2010

What a weekend!


I am sooooo tired of winter!  I am thinking of spring and new life and pretty colors.  This is a fun baby card I did with a couple of Prickley Pear stamps.  I love when I can use a  a stamp as both background and focal point.  Add a little extra touch of buttons and shrink plastic and you get a fun baby card. Hope you all enjoy this card. 

And on a little bit of a different note and but still the same...we have new puppies at our home!  We had NO clue the were coming but they are darling.  Enjoy these photos of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?