About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Time for Spring!!!


What fun to think spring! I am ready. So I broke out the pretty bright paper and made a fund card using my Cuttlebug! I love the embossing folders and the fun things you can do using this great product. I also had some fun bright mirror cards stock and fun paper with GREAT words to attach. Add a little bling and brads and this is what you get! Hope you all will enjoy this card and THINK SPRING!!
Happy Creating,
Kristi

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card, Kristi. I don't know why I've never thought of using the CB folders on anything except solid color CS. Really makes the patterned paper pop.

    This would be excellent as an art journal addition. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?