About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sick and Tried of being Sick and Tired!

Well, it has been a little over a week and still not feeling well. How is it that a cold can grab you so fast and is soooooo long to leave. In the meantime, I have a cool card with an Asian feel. I used flattened bottle caps to make the background for the medallion stamp. I love layering so have layered the koi image on a solid brighter color. I painted the koi image with Twinkling H2Os. I also stamped the bamboo background stamp on a lighter green papers and edged the layer with Krylon Pale Gold. I added a darker green paper layer and mounted all layers on a black base card. It is a great card for thinking of you or a thank you note.
Hope you all are feelng great and hope I will be better soon! I hate having colds!!!
Happy Creating,
Kristi
(All stamps used are by Prickley Pear.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?