About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Friend Lucy!

This is another beautiful card created by my good friend Lucy! She has so much fun creating and is getting a chance to create more often now. This is a card using one of hers & my favorites by Hero Arts. It is a simple sentiment yet expresses so much. She has used a combination of fun papers with a great design and added either ribbon on one side or a different paper. It is lovely either way. What a joy to have such a creative person as a dear friend. Thank you for sharing your art with me my friend! Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?