About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Just Stuff


So here I sit on a Saturday morning trying to get motivated. Not doing to well in that department! Any way, thought I would share a necklace and earring set I made just for me! I rarely do that but this is one I really love and it goes with a variety of options! I love swarski crystals! I wish they were much more affordable, but such is life! LOL So I have been trying to figure out where to go from here. I need more blog followers and need to decide what is the best option for me. I should be doing more within the industry, just need to figure out what! Thanks for listening! Suggestion? Email me at kristimoose@att.net! Hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?