About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wow...Etsy is kinda fun but a lot of work!


Hi all and happy January 5th!  Can't believe we are almost in a week to the new year.  I have been trying to get stuff listed on Etsy and finally have about 10 necklaces up.  This one has not made it there yet but wanted to share.  I am getting ready to list some cards and stuff there as well.  No telling what will show up there! (maybe a kid or two!)  The new year did not start the best but am making the best of the bad situation.  I go to the Dr. at 1pm today to see where I am at with this bells palsy thing.  I really hate not feeling well and am sick and tired of being sick and tired!!!  I am looking forward to 2010 and designing some for Cuttlebug Challenges as a guest artist and then designing for Score It and hopefully the Your Story machine!  All are great products and look forward to playing.  The new year also has me thinking about where I want to be by years end.  I am currently still writing for Scrap & Stamp and hope to get some things published in other publications this year as well.  I am also excited as I finally got a photo printer to use at home.  I am very pleased with the results thus far.  Well, better get moving...have to check on paper supplies for two weddings I am doing the invites for this summer! 
Keep Creating.....Kristi

1 comment:

How has this inspired you?