About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just a Note


So I have to tell you, the day is looking icky out but it is ok.  I got most all the house cleaned yesterday, just need to really hit the bathrooms...ugh!  BUT...After that, I will be creating today. This is a more updated photo of me.  Yes, time for new professional photos! I will hopefully post at least something I have created later today.  I hope you have had a chance to visit my store on ETSY.com.  I am starting slow and adding more as I go.  There are so many people on that site selling their unique products, I want to make sure mine don't get lost in the sea of items for sale! May everyone have the best day possible!  Happy Creating!  Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?