About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, January 4, 2010

Just Keep Swimming


Happy New Year!  I think this tray is an example of what I need to do this year...Just Keep Swimming! I made this tray awhile ago but it still think it is one of my all time favs.  All the stamps are by Prickley Pear and the fish are some of  my all time favorites.  I stamped, colored and layered the fish inside the tray with a resin...I use the two part mixative by Envirotex Lite.  I start by painting the wooden tray with paint or stain.  I then design the bottom of the tray.  In this case I used some fun mosaic tiles from The Stencil Collection for the border. I used various stones and stamped the Bubbles stamp all over along with a background stamp.  I then stamped the fish and painted with Twinkling H2Os.  I just had so much fun making this and other trays.  I am getting ready to start a couple of new trays and will keep you updated on some things coming up!  Again, Happy New Year to all and my 2010 find you still swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?