About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I can't believe it is January 20!!


I always have heard that time goes by faster the older you get and people wonder why it goes faster.  I know the answer, I have so much more to do now. As a kiddo I could play, watch tv, read or play barbies or hot wheels.  Chore day was Saturday.  Now chore day is EVERYDAY!  It never ends. So I have made progress.  John's Room is better, living room is dusted and cleaned (other than the table that has my crafting stuff on it), the kitched has beem swept and mopped and the counters less cluttered and the dining room is also swept and mopped.  Now it is time to CREATE!  I will get to start on the wedding invites I am doing for a sweet gal at church and finish up some other design stuff.  Oh well,  back to it!  Here is a card I have made sometime.  LOL   No longer know when!  Happy cleaning and creating! Kristi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?