About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fun Stuff


I just uploaded this set on ETSY! It is so fun and bright for all the snow days we have been having!  I have also been working on getting a paper order together to make some wedding invitations. I am going to have fun making them and hope they turn out as well as I think they will.  I am also excited as I sold my first necklace on ETSY today too.  I am so fortunate to have a husband who supports and understands my illness...or at least fake understands my compulsion to create!  At least I have a creative outlet and hope it will make me a little money, or at least support my habit! I hope everyone has a really great weekend and stays warm.  I think I am in until church tomorrow! brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Happy Creating to you all!  Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?