About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cards


Well, I had a fun day yesterday.  I made a bunch of cards.  some for church and some for ETSY.  I am really excited about the ETSY thing.  I did 8 of each color and they are individual for church and sets of 6 for the store! Yeah.  It was so fun making these cards.  I used the Sizzix folder in my Cuttle Bug.  It was so cool to see the images pop out.  I then stamped in black and heat embossed in clear all the words.  I used double sided paper so the insides are a lighter for writing.  I also stamped the inside corner with a flourish I just got with my cool gift card from my good friend Linda. I then tore the paper and mounted on black paper.  The colors really look great mounted on the black!  This is a great way to make quick and beautiful cards!!!  I am also super excited that my Your Story by Provo Craft arrived today.  I am so ready to get some projects done for them.  I have soooo many ideas that my brain almost hurts. Well, not really but it is exciting.  I am going to start on those projects in the morning.  Please keep praying for the bells palsy.  the face is doing a lot better but my left ear is still hurting and I am still dizzy.  Hoping it goes away sooner rather than later!  Happy creating....Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?