About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, January 18, 2010

Be My Valentine


I am trying to start think pink for Valentine's Day! Not sure what all I am doing this year.  My son and I usually make his valentines for his class so we will probably do that again.   I am also making cards to sell at church to support our pre-teen ministry.  The kiddos are going to camp this summer and this is a great way for them to make some money and keep me busy!  This is a a card I did last year and I pulled it out to inspire me.  The stamps are from Prickley Pear and is a fun design.  They have so many new images I am going to have to put aside at least a month to use all the new images I most recetnly got.  Think I will  have to combine all the projects I am working on and use them all together!  I think that will be fun anyway.  Happy Creating!  Kristi

1 comment:

  1. Love the color combo on this, Kristi. What technique did you use for the white heart scrolls? It almost looks like ChalkBoard but not sure.

    I'll have to watch S&S for your articles. Didn't realize you had become a regular. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?