About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wow!


I have been a bit lax about posting as of late!  Sorry about that.  I have been helping to paint the set for ouor church Christmas play.  I do not know why it is a "play" when it is soooooooo much work!  LOL   It is going to be fun and I hope many people come to see it.  December 10/11/12/13 at 7 p.m. @ Macedonia Baptist Church...3110 W Sunshine in Springfield, MO!  Once the set is all done I will be taking photos to post of all the art work.  I really has been fun but I am so tired.  I will also be posting some cards and necklaces soon.  Actually...I am going to post a Christmas card made by my buddy Mary!  She is an awesome artist and is one of the owners of Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  Hope you enjoy this pretty card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?