About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, December 21, 2009



This is antoher of my creations.  So into the necklace mode right now.  Love this one as it has amethyst and soem other cool beads.  I had everything labeled and then they all got moved so no longer have the list!  Oh well!  I like this necklace as it has no focal bead but is nice and simple.  Hope to get all of these posted for sale in time for Valentines day.  I am sure no one will have cash in January!  Again, all necklaces are posted on Facebook.  If you like one just ask and I will give details and prices!  Hope everyone has a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?