About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm back I think!

Well, the play at church is over and went really well so I am hoping to post more frequently again!  It has been insane.  I have been on the making jewlery kick as of late! I am hoping to have an ETSY store soon to sell these, cards, altered art and so much more.  Does anyone have feedback on whether it is better to do ETSY or to try ebay with a min amount?  Anyway...back to the necklace, I use all glass, simi precious or unique beads in all of strands.  The focal on this necklace is a slice of geode and then have adorned it with a stenciled butterfly and glitter.  This is a longer hanging necklace as the quartz geode is larger.  I also love the the pink hollow beads to string a second bead inside of each.  This has been a great way to still create even with a very busy schedule!  I am sure some people will find a necklace in their stocking!  Keep Creating!!! Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?