About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, December 9, 2009


Hello all!  This is Part of the set that I have been working on.  I have painted and painted and the show is coming together GREAT!  I am so excited.  Tomorrow is our first performance for a real audience.  I am hoping to have time tomorrow to take pictures of the rest of the set.  I have posted some other pictures on facebook under The Christmas Post with the cast in action! Hope some of you will be able to attended!  7 p.m. at Macedonia Baptist Church. 3110 W Sunshine St., Springfield, MO!
Still creating just in a different way the past 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?