About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another Creation


Well Happy New Year a few hours early.  Hope everyone had a great Christmas.  I have had a very nice Christmas season and am looking forward to ringing in 2010 at church with friends and family.  I am getting ever closer to getting my etsy store up and running.  I will have the necklaces to start with and then add other altered art, cards and other items as I go.  The necklace I last posted sold so that was awesome!  I found some of these beads in Rolla, MO at the Mineral & Bead shop!  So worth the trip! I love the white beads as they are hollow and I string an extra bead inside each.  I even used a fun clasp with rhinestones!  Again, Happy New Year!   Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?