About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, November 14, 2009

You might be a redneck if...


This is a great email I got from my good friend Dennis and was worth sharing!


We have enjoyed Redneck Jokes for years. It is time to take a reflective look at some of the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God. If I had to stand in front of a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose half a dozen or so rednecks to back me up! Tire irons, squirrel gun and grit - - that is what rednecks are made of. I hope I am one of those! If you are one...and ya'll know who ya'll are...tell them about this!


You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation under God!'

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested seeing the 10 Commandments posted in a public place.

You might be a redneck if: You still say Christmas instead of Winter Festival.

You might be a redneck if: You still bow your head when someone says a prayer.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a redneck if: You treat our armed forces veterans with respect and gratitude and always have!

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American Flag, nor intend to.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and will say so, no matter who is listening!

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and have raised your children to do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend!

God Bless America and America needs to Bless God! Be proud my redneck friends!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?