About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Sunday, November 1, 2009

We are not in Kansas anymore!















Back home in good ole' MO! I am about to fall over I am so tired, but what a good reason to be tired. There were so many cool things to see and it never ceases to amaze me how generous crafters are in general. Several of the speakers, myself included, acutioned off our time for one on one q/a to the highest bidder. Thank you Janis for bidding and buying me! LOL Never thought I would would ever say those words! There were also many other items put up for auction and you have not seen a real auction until you see crafters bidding on almost EVERYTHING Provo Craft manufactures in the way of machines! Thanks to all who bid and for the winner! I even got into the swing of things and paid way too much for a couple of items.










I was blessed on this trip to have my mother travel with me. She just sat back and shook her head. This was her first real venture into an event in MY world. She thought everyone was very nice and I think is still scratching her head! I thank her from the bottom of my heart for driving and helping to take care of me. No small task.










For those of you who left before the very end you missed the last two door prizes. The gals that stayed got a great demo along with a Make & Take card. they also got entered in the drawing and one got a new photo album and the other an altered art signed by the three speakers still in the building. Maggie & Megan...you girls ROCK!!! It was fun having you sit and play for a minute.










I am adding some pictures and it was just too fun. Mark your calendars folks...2010 will rock!





Oct 1/2

2 comments:

  1. Kristi you so Rawk girlfriend :)
    Omgosh I don't think I've laughed that much before at a convention :)
    Thank you for being there and making it fun and donating to such a great cause :)
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new blog! Lovely work as usual:-)
    xoxo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?