About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, November 5, 2009

This was the last Make & Take card I taught in Topeka! I thank my bestest bud Linda for letting me borrow her Medallion stamp so I would have two! It sure does make it a lot easier when you have multiples of a stamp or any supply when teaching. We used Butterscotch ink on the entire stamp then went around the edges only with Cranberry ink. Add a little ribbon, some bling & a saying and you have a very easy 10min or less card that looks beautiful! I am sure anyone would love to get a handmade card! You could actually even omit the words and just make this a note card. It is great to be able to make a set of cards for a gift or to send with only one stamp! This stamp I did purchase from Linda, a Stampin Up demonstrator! If you do not have a Stampin Up person I know she would be happy to help you. This stamp was one I "HAD" to have! I hope you enjoy the other projects I am sharing with you tonight! I love to create and enjoy all my creative friends!




www.lindagilliam.stampinup.net
For more info or to order this or other stamps.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Kristi for the mentions, your card is gorgeous, I just adore that stamp! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?