About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Friday, November 6, 2009

Snowflakes & Butterflies

This is one of the cards I taught in my Christmas In October class.
I used Glimmer Mist and it was so pretty. Then there is the bling by Basic Grey. Love glitter paper but ADORE the stamp "a Snowflake is winters Butterfly" (www.prickleypear.com) I had more requests for that stamp and just did not have them available. I also just got a bunch of stamps from Prickley Pear so you will be seeing a lot of cards/pages using these stamps in the near future! I am also looking into offering more weekend classes in the Springfield, MO area! I will post information on here as I know details. So I would love some feedback as to what kind of classes you would enjoy. I am looking forward to hearing from you. You can leave comments here or email me at ask.kristi@att.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?