About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Polymer Clay

Ok, I blame my love of polymer clay on Lisa Pavelka! I did not want to get into yet ANOTHER thing and then I took one little class and got hooked! I made the pendant part of this necklace using techniques learned in this class. I added some micro beads and the little charm just for fun. I then had to go bead shopping (another area I was NOT going to get into....thanks a lot Mary!) to get the right beads to match. You will notice this is the piece I am wearing in my photo for my blog. I really loved using the waterslide transfers that Lisa sells along with the a bunch of other REALLY cool stuff.
www.heartinhandstudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?