About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, November 5, 2009

OK, this one I will have to get back to my friend Lucy one of these days! She loves pears as much as I do. This was the very first altered art tray that I made. I have made a ton since then but this is still my personal fav! I used layers and layers of Easy Cast to give added deminsion to this very cool tray. The lining is of dominos that were coated with alcohol inks and then stamped with Staz-On ink. I added other stamped and colored images along with fibers and other embellishments to create this one of a kind decorative and yet usable serving tray. I have been told by some of you that I should submit this to Somerset, but I just have enjoyed having it around. I suppose that Lucy will have me give it back soon now that I have posted it! Oh well, she has been kind to let me keep it for display purposes. Going to find one more item to post for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?