About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Oh Baby!!!

I love this card! (not to blow my own horn) I love the stamps and it is great to have baby stamps that are good for a boy or a girl! I added the little carriages which are on Shrink Plastic and stamped with Brilliance ink. Anything baby looks cute with a button! Yes, again I have used Prickley Pear stamps. They are so fun! I am getting ready to do a lot more designing and just got a new batch of rubber from them so some new Christmas will be posted. I will be using some other companies as well. I just love these stamps. Makes me wish I had someone to send this to! Maybe a few months from now! Hope you all have a great day and enjoy it! At least the sun is out in my neck of the woods!
Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?