About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New At This Blog Stuff!




I am still trying to figure everything out with this blog stuff! I want to post more photos but don't like the huge gaps! I will get it...all will be good! Well I am going to post a couple more photos on here and of course you can view my entire album on Face Book. LOL (Kristi Parker Van Doren) I just love being able to share here and there! The first picture is of Sheri Beersman finally sitting for a moment! What a joy she was at the Expo (even if she would not let me win the prizes! LOL) Great job with the mic! The next pic is the actual crop area. This was close to the end of the crop so it was a little empty but these folks here are the hard core scrappers! The final picture posted is of the great group of ladies that took my scrapbook layout class. What a wonderful and patient group of ladies. Had to share between tables and most things I just had one of so we tried to keep everyone busy. The group at the very last table were the best and just waited. A huge thanks to each person in this class! I don't know about them, but I am still recovering! Again, if you could not be there, you missed out! There is always next year the first weekend in October! Off to create, Have to get ready for a craft bizarre!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?