About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Fall Purse!

Well, my friend Vicki taught me how to make the fun paper purse and I found some really cool paper and such to make a fun purse for fall. I of course had to add the bling! My favorite part is the 3D embellishment with the leaf on it and fibers! This is a wonderful resign design that came off of all things, my shower curtain! One of the hooks that holds the curtain fell apart after 6 years!!! They just don't make things like they used to. It was the perfect colors and the perfect accent for my fun fall bag. I used two types of ribbon/fiber to lace the purse and had some cool brown grommets to secure the ribbon handles. It is amazing what you can do with 3 pieces of paper, some bling & ribbon! Sorry for the glare on the photo, still working on learning to take better photos of my art work. And yes, it does actually work as a purse! I carried it all weekend and plan to use it for a couple of more weeks. Happy Fall Y'All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?