About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Journal Fun


I have always loved to journal.  I discovered that it is much less expensive to get a composition notebook and alter it! 
So I started with some fabric paper and then added some fun touches.  I started with the stamped image of the tiger several times and popped up areas.  I colored it in with Primary Elements. I added a little glitter and bling for the eye.  I had a chipboard plaquered and also colored it with Primary Elements then stamped the word in Staz-On Black.  I added some tiger brads and attached the whole thing to the cover.  I then stamped and embossed in gold the cool triangle image on three different colors of cardstock, cut them out and attached right up to the edge of the binding of the book.  I added the final touch on the front with fiber and beads.  This is one of my favorites of all time.  I finished the inside with cardstock and other stamped images just to give it a finished look.  I am getting ready to do some writing....I have some thoughts for a book!  You never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?