About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, November 9, 2009

Did I mention I love Pears!!!




I am not sure why, but I love designing using pears! All stamps used on this card are once again by Prickley Pear! I used the pear stamp to create the background on the yellow base card. I embossed the floral background in pewter embossing powder. I stamped the pear 3 times and embossed in the same powder. I cut out the pears and layered them on the card front. I also stamped the words in the same. I backed the words with black card stock and used deckle edge scissors to trim it. Both black layers were edged with a Krylon Pale Gold pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?