About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Coronado Island

It was another beautiful in Springfield! I love to go to the park and just enjoy the weather and at times get motivated. I did come home somewhat motivated today. So, I came home and looked at the mess in my house and just lost it. So, I am posting a little older card but I just love it! This stamp is by Coronado Island. I stamped the horses on cork and tore it out. I added the cork in the corner just to bring the card together a little. I also used a scrap of fabric paper I had left from another project. I also liked the saying used. I don't mind seeing nice clean edges but I LOVE the tearing affect. Coronado Island is a company that makes a lot of animal stamps. I think they do such a great job. They are not just the animals, they also have other designs but they are best known for the GREAT animals. It is very difficult to capture the spirit of the animal in a stamp but what great images. I am hoping to get started on several projects this coming week . My brain is getting all fired up with several ideas. I will fill you in as I get things worked out. I also want to take a moment to give props to Pam Carriker! Congratulations on the book deal! So glad that I was even a little speck of help in your endeavors! You are such a talented artist and I am pleased that I can call you friend. Hope everyone has a great Friday! Be safe over the weekend and don't forget to email any questions you may have for the Ask Kristi column in Scrap & Stamp. I am needing to get another column to them soon so send me your questions at ask.kristi@att.net. Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?