About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, November 16, 2009

Computers....AHHHHHHHHH - - - NOT

I am bummed out! I had a cool box that I altered some time ago that I just love that II was going to post. But NOOOOOOOOOO. My Internet is so not working at home. I am not sure if it was my son trying to "fix" the computers or something with the router...who knows! Any way, I have borrowed a computer for a moment to say I will update as soon as possible with the photo. I hope everyone is gearing up for a great Thanksgiving. I am thankful for friends who let me use their computers!
Happy Creating!
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?