About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Box







So this is the project I was talking about yesterday when I was very frustrated with the Internet! I had a box and it was a nice box. I had a fun stamp by Paula Best that I wanted to use along with my Primary Elements by Luminarte'. I also used the shrink plastic and some fun tiles purchased from The Stencil Collection. Round it out with tape by La Dore' and gold leafing and you have a box. This is now in my home and used as a game box for one of the marble games my husband purchased that requires WAY too much thinking but at least the marbles are not loose and rolling around! This, as many of my projects start with a stamp I want to focus on and grows. I rarely plan I just start to create. Sometimes it ends as trash but most times treasure...at least to me. Have a wonderful and creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?