About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, November 30, 2009

Another Necklace


This is another set I made over the holidays!  Found the cool bird pendant and had to do something cool.  I found some fun stones at Michaels to use.  They really have a much better selection of beads than they used to have.  I also love the aged gold.  I had to make a little pair of earrings to match just for fun.  I am really hoping to get an online store set up soon.  I would love some feedback on that idea.  I would have jewlery, cards, altered art and maybe some misc. supplies that are kinda hard to find.  Hope everyone had a great Monday.  Mine was long but productive!  Going to take my shower and catch some ZZZZZZZs.  Need to be ready to do it all again in the a.m. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?