About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Friday, October 2, 2009

The Mural Is Done!!!

Who knew that painting monkeys and trees could be so much fun. I have spent the last 3 weeks working on this fun project for a couple from my church. Their son Zachary is the sweetest and hope he enjoys all the animals for a long time! I am posting a couple of pictures for you all to see. Mike was a huge help in all of this too! Now I have to get busy and get all my stuff ready for Topeka at the end of October!!! Never a dull moment!

Happy Creating
Kristi

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the mural!! It's positively enchanting!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?