About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Memory Expo...Topeka, KS

Wow!!! What a great weekend. Huge props go out to Jennifer at Midland Care for putting on an EXCELLENT show! Everyone had a great time and were in go SPIRITS...(it is Halloween!) What a joy to meet such a talented group of speakers/teachers and crafters as well. The best part is this was for such a great cause. They do wonderful hospice care and NEVER turn anyone away no matter of financial situation. These fundraisers are the way they provide quality care for any one in need. What a joy to give back. So many lives are touched by many illnesses and these people are there with a loving touch and care. I am so honored to have been asked to be a speaker/teacher at this event! Mark your calendars now scrappers and stampers...October 1st & 2nd of 2010! We are going to be having a blast! I will post pictures and more info after I have had some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! What a GREAT day!

Creatively Yours...
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?