About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, October 19, 2009

I think I am ready!


I think I am all packed up and ready to go! Still have a few things I will have to pack up before I goe, but classes are done. I am looking forward to the Topeka trip so much. I think I have even figured out wardrobe. I will post photos on Facebook when I get home of the event and classes and all the fun stuff. I am also very happy that my mom is going with me on the trip. She will finally get a view of my world...I think she may be scared a little!
I have added a photo with this post. This is a paint can that I altered. It is a great little treat bucket so this is the perfect time of year to break it out!
I am also very glad that it is fall. I love the changing colors and all the fall stuff. We have been enjoying the marching band festivals and this past weekend was at MSU so Paul performed with the PRIDE Band! It was a great show. It was a bit chilly but great bands and shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?