About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Friday, October 16, 2009

Classes Listed At Midland

Hi Everyone!

I am so excited, the classes I am teaching in Topeka are now available for registration. I am teaching one card class, one scrapbook layout class, two make & takes along with a demo! I think I am going to be busy and I love it that way!!! I am really excited about this Expo and it is for such a great cause! Look through the blog...I have listed the link a couple of times. Now my biggest challenge is getting everything packed up and then clean up the mess. Love the creating part, don't care for the cleaning up so much, I think that makes me somewhat normal. I am off to start the real work of the day and get grocery shopping done, cleaning in general, fix food and tell all the boys in the house what needs to be done!

On a side note, I am really looking forward to tomorrow and hope the weather is nice. MSU is hosting Ozarko band festival and my oldest will be participating in the PRIDE BAND exhibition at 5:15 pm. I am really looking forward to seeing the bands perform. It should be a really great day!

Creatively Your,
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?