About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, October 24, 2009

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go.....




No jet plane here! LOL I am getting really excited for the upcoming event. I am posting one of the cards I am teaching. (FYI I used there are 6 different colors of poinsettias and I used my favorite color...not many will want ORANGE!) I know the classes are filling and can't wait to get there. This is for such a great cause! Check it out at http://www.midlandcareconnection.org/! The gal that has been doing the organization of this event is great. I am hoping anyone that is reading my blog can help in some way. I am hoping to have a little bit more of a relaxing week leading up to this event. I am also thrilled that my mom is going with me. She will see the crazy world in which I belong up close and personal. Hope she can handle all the fun! The rest of this week will be getting my house in order, making a couple more items just for fun...well sort of. It is always fun to create but I will probably send them in as submissions some place. Always going to the next thing. Well, I had better get to my day. Don't forget, if ANYONE has a question they would like answered regarding the craft world you can submit them to me at ask.kristi@att.net. The questions may appear in an upcoming issue of Scrap & Stamp. Have a spooktakular week. Bwaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?