About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, September 28, 2009

Hello Everyone

Hello All!


This is my first ever entry on a blog! I am kind of excited to get this started and hear from you and share my thoughts and things going on in my world of crafting! I love pretty much all paper crafts and many others as well. Stamping is my #1 love. I started at the age of 12 and have never stopped. My sickness got worse as I have worked within the industry for the last 10 years and love it more today than ever. I am privileged to be writing a column for Scrap & Stamp Magazine and just found out they want me to continue my Ask Kristi column for 2010! I will look forward to any questions anyone has to ask and will try to address those questions in the magazine. I continue to write articles and design for companies as time permits. Some of the companies I have designed for are as follows:


Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps (My personal fav!)

Northwoods

Luminarte'

Spellbinders

Coronado Island

Princess Mirah

Clear Dollar Stamps


I love the wide variety of products offered and enjoy about all mediums!



I am very excited about the upcoming Memory Expo in Topeka, KS! Date are October 30/31. I will be in attendance for the VIP meet and greet on Friday night and teach a Christmas Card class on Saturday along with some make & take projects and a demo or two. For more information go to www.midlandcareconnection.org. They have a great line up and are expecting at least 200 croppers and 1000 shoppers! It should be a blast...you will not want to miss the premier year of this event. It is for a great cause and who doesn't like to crop and shop!


I am posting a couple of my favorite projects that I have completed. Hope you enjoy them as well!


I guess this is it for my first entry...that was not as difficult as I thought it might be!


Happy Stamping and everything else,


Kristi

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kristi,

    You have made a great start and looking forward to more. Beautiful necklace - did you make it.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi!
    It was great meeting you at the Topeka Expo!
    Congrats on starting your blog...looks great!
    Trudy : )

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?